Leading Change with Purpose
These real stories of positive change share the hope that we can make things better, even if you must bend granite to make it happen.
This book is for practitioners of change:
- Team leaders and committee chairs
- Managers and supervisors at all levels
- CEOs, Board Members, and executive leadership
- Educators, trainers, and students
- Anyone working to create change for the better
This book can teach and inspire you as you work to create positive change in your organization.
Stories to inspire positive change
As Kent considers the old proverb, “The more things change, the more they stay the same,” he poses three key questions: How do people learn? Why do people change? And, how do you make change stick?
Kathleen Paris, a Bending Granite author, reads her story “Disaster at the Ritzy Restaurant.” She shares a memorable experience that has steered her approach to leading change for many years. Listen as Kathleen focuses on the importance of people in the system.